ITE Group India – established in the year 1994 as a Private Limited company is today a well-diversified group. The Group is a leading trade promotion organization that acts as an interface between government, industry, media, academia, etc. And provides a Strong Platform for Trade & Industry through organizing International Exhibitions / Events, Seminars, Workshops on various themes. ITE India has emerged as a leading organizer of exhibitions, conferences, events and meetings organized in India, London, Thailand, Russia, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesia, Hong Kong, etc etc.
ITE Group India (International Trade & Exhibitions) – leading International Event & Exhibition Organisers having organized International events, festivals, exhibitions, conferences and buyers sellers meets on various themes like Handicrafts, Handlooms, Automobile, Power Generation, Lifestyle, Oil & Gas, Gem & Jewellery, Bride & Groom, Health Care, Travel & Tourism, Food & Drink, Building & Construction in India and abroad since 1994. The Group provides marketing, event management, asset management and other services to over 2,500 corporate clients.
In addition to its exhibition history in India, it is also the only Indian Exhibition company who has self-organized exhibitions outside India over the past several years including London-UK, Thailand, Ghana, Malaysia, Indonesia, etc.
Presently, in addition to Event Management expertise being provided to various corporates, PSUs, Government departments, Ministries, etc; ITE Group is organizing the following flagship events and exhibitions, annually, catering to different audiences
- Bride & Groom Wedding Exhibition – www.bridegroomexhibition.com
- ELP Food & Music Festival – Eat. Love. Party! – www.elpfoodfest.com
- Delhi International Trade Fair – www.ditf.in
ITE Group India is also actively involved in the development and management of state of the art multi-utility Smart Centres in India in collaboration with various State Governments of India. As a part of this initiative, ITE Group India is operating / setting up a series of Assets and properties in India such as:
- Expocentre – includes – 10,000 Sq Mt Multi-utility Exhibition Hall, Retail Mall, Display Centre, International Business Centre, Boarding & Lodging, Serviced Apartments, Gymnasium/ Health Club etc. etc.
- Expotel Hotel Hyderabad – A Four Star Business Hotel with 144 rooms which includes Exhibition Centre, Recreation Centre, Banquets, Hotel Rooms, Restaurants, Gymnasium/ Health Club etc. etc.
- Garden of Five Senses, Delhi – includes facilities of Food Courts, Fine Dining Restaurants, Retail / Souvenir Shops, Designer Jewellery Shops, Meditation / Health Fitness Centre.
- Noida Haat – developed on the lines of Dilli Haat, INA, the property based in 10 acres in the heart of Noida offers 146 shops / outlets, food court, hostel facilities, office complex, event spaces, amphitheater, and is deemed to becoming the most upcoming and preferred Socio-Cultural-Economic Hub of NCR.
The above centres are able to service the peoples of India through offering services to their members for organizing Exhibitions, Trade Shows, Marriages, Buyer-Seller Meets, Products Launches, National & International Food Festivals, Seminars, AGMs, which is the core business of I.T.E Group India worldwide. Today the activities of ITE Group India include:
- Asset Management
- Hospitality and Services
- Venue Management
- IP creation and development
- Exhibitions, conferences, etc.
- Event Management, Conceptualization, and Coordination
- Events and Festivals
- Marketing and Promotion Planning
- Restaurants & Experience Centres
- Conventions and Meetings
- “Expocity” concept in various states of India
- In-house publishing company
- Integrated Software Development servicing the exhibition industry
- Specialized Events company
The list of regular clients of ITE Group India include known names like UP Trade Promotion Authority, Govt of Uttar Pradesh, Ministry of Rural Development, National Design Centre – Development Commissioner Handicrafts, Handicraft & Handloom Departments of states such as Govt of Gujarat, Govt of J&K, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, Ministry of MSME, amongst others; and Corporates such as TCS, Times of India, Hindustan Times, HCL Technologies, HCL infosystems, Tata Motors, Capgemini Igate, Lava Mobiles, IMRB, Spectranet VNL, Shyam Group, Motherson Sumi Systems, Spice Mobiles, Jubilant Foodworks, LIC of India, Corporation Bank, HDFC Bank, ICAI, Samsung, NIIT, Indian Industries Association, CII, NIOS, MTV, Sony, Zee Tv, etc etc
Come share the strong ITE platform for great success!
- 1980 – Manufacture Brushes for Reckitt Benckiser
- 1984 – Running a Fashion boutique and parlor by the name of Flair
- 1994 – Organize Exhibitions, Seminars, Conferences, Symposiums etc.
- 1994 – Organized the First Auto Show – Delhi International Motor Show
- 1997 – Development of EXPOCITIES
- 1998 – first wedding exhibition “Bride & Groom exhibition”
- 1999 – Organized Asian Exhibition in London – Zee TV Asia Live
- 2000 – Introduction of First Radio Taxi “Dial-a-Cab”
- 2002 – Development of International Habitat & Convention Centres
- 2004 – Began Operation of First Expo Centre Noida
- 2005 – Management of Garden of Five Senses, New Delhi
- 2006 – Development of ITE Media House, Noida
- 2007 – Management of Expocentre Inderdhanush Chandigarh
- 2008 – Organized National Convention of Panchayati Raj
- 2009 – Development of International Institute of Design & Management
- 2010 – Launch of First Business Hotel – EXPOTEL HYDERABAD
- 2011 – Started organizing Festivals of India for Ministry of External Affairs abroad
- 2014 – International Institute of Design, Research & Management
- 2015 – PHD welfare training centre
- 2017 – Launch of KSDC – Kiran Skill Development Centre
- 2017 – Launch of ELP Food & Music Festival
- 2018 – Launch of Delhi International Trade Fair
- 2019 – Began operations and management of Noida Haat
- 2019 – Organizing Shilp Utsav with over 300 artisans
- 2020 – Organizing Atulya Bharat – Incredible India in association with Ministry of Culture, Government of India
- 2020 – Organized the first Festival after lifting of restriction following lockdown with Vijay Utsav in October 2020, followed by Diwali Utsav, Shilp Utsav
- 2020 – Organised festivals for various Ministries and Government Departments like Government of Gujarat, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Ministry of Tribal Affairs, National Design Centre, Ministry of Textiles, NSIC, Ministry of MSME, etc
- 2021 – Played host and active involvement in organizing “UP Diwas 2021” at Noida Haat – a unit of ITE Group India